Information about 121 Engineering
121 Engineering is at present a free lancerer with more than 30 years experience.
121 Engineering can be hired in for site project engineering, coordination and engineering activities.
121 Engineering can also assist with smaller out-sourced instrumentation project specialising in instrument calculations and
specifications. Electrical engineering and CAD work can also be supplied and coordinated using reliable external sources.
121 Engineering experience included:
- 4 years instrumentation apprentership in Nuclear fuels (BNFL UK)
- 6 years maintenance instrumentation (Nuclear, plastics and petro-chems)
- 3 years maintenance analysers (petro-chems)
- 3 years instrument design (petro-chems)
- 6 years instrument engineering (petro-chems, chemicals)
- 3 years instrument and electrical engineering (chemicals)
- 9 years department head by two Engineering Buro's
- 4 years project engineer and coordinator (plastics and terminals)
Tel: 0031 (0)6 34 768 568